Nanowrimo - Day 4 Update

Day 4 - November 4th

My word count today: 435

Total word count: 5471
Target word count: 6668

Shortfall of target:1197

Here I am - behind target once again. It reminds me of all the times I've been to Slimming World and Weight Watchers! Hummm - is there a pattern emerging in my life. But it's all fine - I feel confident that I can catch up, even if it's not today but over the next couple of days.

Let's just take a moment out from Nano to pay homage to Douglas Adams who once said:

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.”


I'm living my life by his rules today!

Whose rules are you living to? Whatever they are - I hope they bring you pleasure and joy and that you have the opportunity to let your hands fly over the keys to your heart's content.

Comments

Popular Posts