Quilts and Qwerty

I believe that one of the great pleasures in life is having a quilt day or as it's affectionately referred to "a duvet day". OK, I know you can see what I've done there and snuck this under Q in the A to Z Blogging challenge. But hey, I'm sure you'll forgive me, especially as it's my birthday today.

So as much as I'd enjoy a quilt day, there is other loveliness in store for me. My day holds joy and anticipation and friendship. I know that there are gifts from loved ones to open, cards galore and a glorious day out with my very gorgeous husband and then an evening of delicious food and drink with some girl friends. It really sounds pretty darn good.

So today here's my gift for you and to say thank you for visiting my space in the giant world of the Internet. I saw this online and thought it would appeal. It's not quite the usual qwerty keyboard, but very appealing nonetheless.





Comments

  1. Q is always a rough day, but this definitely counts. And Happy Birthday!! And I do love that picture of the typewriter.

    Hope you’re having fun with the A to Z challenge,
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jocelyn. Yes Q was a bit of a tricky one but at least we're over that hurdle now.

      Delete
    2. And thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a great day.

      Delete
  2. Remembering snuggly quilt days on your birthday is a great fit. Have a wonderful day! Happy Birthday, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a lovely day and a great weekend generally. Trying to get back to it and focus again now.

      Delete
  3. I love this picture. And happy, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the picture and thank you for the birthday wishes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts